10 June 2009

Mea culpa, mea gran culpa










I'm so sorry, my family and friends, that I have let three (THREE!) months go by without a peep. No excuses - I just simply didn't take the time for it. Sooooooooooo.... we're gonna play a crazy game of blog catch-up. Starting tomorrow. I promise. :-)

And to get you through to then, let me share some pictures of the boys from early April...
on our back porch:
At Ben's First communion:In Anna Maria for Spring Break:And one of my personal favorites from April...
I'll post more starting tomorrow. I'll probably start back in April, because we do have some fabulous pics from our visit to Anna Maria. And then I'll have to quickly update you on our summer because it's already been CrazyTown over here.
Keep checking in - i'm recommitting to updating this at least once a week, if not more often!
Love to you all -
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment