I can't believe I have to go all the way back to April to update... I think I'll start with some of our best pictures from Easter - especially since there are some good ones of the boys and family:
Here we are at Jim &D's - Ryan is snuggling with Auntie:

And another shot of a Lot of Lathrops!
What? Of course we coudn't visit Poppy without fishing! Here they are, actually enjoying themselves!



My handsome boys...


Here we are at Jim &D's - Ryan is snuggling with Auntie:
Here is the whole family on Easter Sunday, also Gramma's Birthday - look at all those Lathrops!
What? Of course we coudn't visit Poppy without fishing! Here they are, actually enjoying themselves!
Ask Ben about the "Monster Fish" that got away...
And of course while we were there, we had to hit the beach. Here are some of my favorite pics of that day:
LOVE the picutres! When do we get to see the ones from your trip to Cailfornia?
ReplyDelete