Ben went first:
and climbing...
and climbing...
and this is him ringing the bell at the tippy-top!
Holy Moly! I didn't expect Ben to to that at all. I mean, we all know he's a climber, but I didn't expect him to be able to do it on his VERY FIRST TRY!
Holy Moly! I didn't expect Ben to to that at all. I mean, we all know he's a climber, but I didn't expect him to be able to do it on his VERY FIRST TRY!
So then it was Nathan's turn. He was pretty nervous about it, but he bravely went ahead:
Um, mom? I'm not too sure about this...
Okay, a little further...
and now I'm done!
Nathan actually did really well also - he made it much further than I thought he would. Nathan has always had an appreciation for the inherent danger in being up so high, so I didn't expect he would get very high. The fact that he made it over my head really surprised me!
I don't even want to know how high Ryan would have gotten if I'd have let him get on that wall!
WOW! You definitely have your hands full with those boys! =) I'm kinda surprised, I thought Nathan was the crazy adventrous one. I'm not surprised Ben got to the top, he is so determined!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the little men they are turning into. And I know it may not feel like all the time, since they can drive you "bonkers" as you put it, but you (and Stephen too I guess) are doing a GREAT job with them!
Whose the monkey now?
ReplyDelete