24 January 2009

Ryan - The Next Big Thing in Nascar?

For Christmas, Ryan got a racing helmet and little wheel that talk to him. He likes to race around the house with it, and well... I'll let the video below speak for me...

I think shirtless might be a good look for him, no? Classy! I don't know if you can hear the helmet or Ryan, but he's saying "1, 2, Go!" and the helmet says something like "Start your engines"

I know, the video is insanely low quality, and the lighting is horrible, and on my computer I can't hear a thing, but I used my camera instead of the camcorder and that's the best I can do. :-) I may periodically put up videos here, if you all like that, so let me know if it's worth my effort. Theoretically, I could put stuff from the camcorder too, but that would involve multiple cables, and downloading to the computer, and quite frankly, that's just too much like work. :-P

2 comments:

  1. Vrooooom!!!

    That's my grandson. He is one of a kind. Go Ryan go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute! So I guess thats his new favorite toy and airplane and rocket ship got demoted! =)

    I love videos, even low quality ones. =)

    ReplyDelete