01 January 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas Morning!
With gifts under the tree......and loot in the stockings as well!Raylene and Papaw, their excitment just overwhelming us all - And so begins the frenzy...Raylene is pointing out to me that Lucy got hold of one of Ryan's stocking stuffers. Buh-bye Luke Skywalker, it was nice knowin' you!Raylene, Grammy & Papaw opening stockings:Manuel and Pancho doing the same...Hey look, I made it into a picture!Ben and Nathan got Pokemon cards from Grammy and Papaw, and were very excited by that!
Ryan's favorite, from NeeNee - Ryan's next favorite - his very own helmet!Complete with its own steering wheel, for virtual racing through the house - Yeah, I'm cute, so what?Cuddling on the couch following a frenzied morning of opening presents:Note the dead expression on Stephen's face... and check out Raylene's dubious expression over to the side. I call this picture "Christmas, hurrah?"

Christmas morning was fun! Thanks to everyone!




















1 comment:

  1. Seems like yesterday. It was great!

    Fond memories.

    Luv and kisses to all.

    ReplyDelete