We got snow in Atlanta on Sunday - real snow, that stuck and made a snowman possible. I think it's been 7 years since I last remember this much snow... Needless to say, we had fun. :-) Here's some pics:










you'll notice that Nathan wasn't in any of the above pictures. Well, he bit Ben and was confined to his room for the afternoon. We let him out a bit at the end, after the snowman was done. Here he is, happy to be "out on bail", so to speak:

And here's Ben, making the best snow angel he could...

And last, but not least, here's Stephen, pretending that he doesn't feel the cold and doesn't need a jacket for 23 degree weather.

It was fun, but I'm glad it doesn't happen more often. Even though this was all on Sunday, schools were closed on Monday and the city essentially shut down. Gotta love Atlanta!
Looks like great fun. Miss you guys. Luv PaPaw
ReplyDeleteLook like fun but I'll enjoy our sunny southern california 75 degrees on average weather year around! =)
ReplyDeleteSnow looks pretty in pictures. =)
OK so I just read the whole thing...and Nathan bit Ben!!??
ReplyDeleteSorry Jen, if that is what I have to look forward to you might never get to be an aunt. ;)