24 December 2008

Visiting Anna Maria

We went to Anna Maria for the weekend of December 12-15, primarily for Auntie's 90th birthday. It was a great time and I took way too long to post the pics, so they'll go up quickly.

Here's a few pictures of us at the Christmas parade on the island:

Classy Island Pirates! :-)
And everyone threw beads, candy and even stuffed animals our way!
Check out Ryan's grin - he LOVED those bead necklaces!
And that's a chicken that Nathan got, and a dog for Ben.

And so Ben created some "Bead Art" with his beads later - I don't even know what to say about this...
It says, "Sparky & Ben"
Sparky is the dog on Ben's hip. Of course he is.
Anyways, it was such a huge day that they went right to sleep afterwards. Totally out.
I'll post more later with pics from Auntie's party. And THEN, I'll get caught up with Christmas season pics!
Love to you all!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment