25 December 2008

On our way to Christmas!

Here we are, decorating the tree for Christmas...
"Heaven help me not break an ornament"

Ho Ho Ho!

Check out Stephen's head gear - all he needs is a glowing nose!

What do I do now?
Help me out, Nee Nee!
I am so ignoring you - you are crazy Aunt NeeNee!

Can I really do this without breaking one?

Look, Mom, I just want to hang some ornaments!

Wahoo! A second tree to decorate!



Taking a break from the heavy work of hanging ornaments on the tree


Jingle Bells...


I think I'm going slowly insane...


Lucy, you have the most comfortable bed - everyone wants to join you on it!


And we're finally done!



And, now, Ryan's contribution to the decor:
"Mommy, I love snowman!"
"Time for snowman to go night-night!"
"Night-Night, snowman!"





And now the house is ready for Christmas - next entry, Christmas Eve cookie-making!



No comments:

Post a Comment