Another imaginary conversation, and this one includes all of them. As an aside, you might think that we posed the kids, but I promise you, we did not - this is just what they do.
Hey Ben, look at me...
I'm watching you Nathan -swing away!
Ben, really, look at meeeeeeeeee!
...
Ben? Where'd you go?
...
...
I'm just going to sit over here now and read my magazine Ooooooh! An article on quantum physics! Score!
Holy Moly - my brothers are crazy
Them's my boys!
Is Ben really reading Scientific American? Like father(and mother), like son. It really is a good thing that are such individuals. They can each shine in their own way.
ReplyDeleteWhat goes around, comes around.
ReplyDeleteSee y'all soon. I'm getting anxious. Thanks for the album,we will download the works.
luv ya!
PaPaw
WOW I'm laughing so hard I hav e nothing to say....I guess Nathan has a lot more of his Nee Nee in him than I thought...I can't wait to see them all...Is it Christmas time yet?
ReplyDelete