15 September 2008

She has a name....

Lucy!

Although maybe we should have named her Dumbo - those ears!
Lucy is sweet as can be and she is fitting into our family nicely. She is also taking up way more of my time than I anticipated, and I anticipated a lot. :) Mostly I just have to watch her like a hawk, since we are still housetraining her. Luckily, Lucy likes to be near me (she's sleeping at my feet right now.)

Wish us luck! :)

I will be doing more updating later today and tomorrow. Nathan has news!

3 comments:

  1. HEY! NO TEASERS! That's not fair! What's Nathan's news????

    Lucy is so cute...as soon as she is house trained, it should get easier. I remember with my old room mates' dog that the first few weeks were the toughest because of the housetraining.

    XOXOXOXOX to everyone..including Ty and Lucy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...no teasers. Can't wait to hear Nathan's news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to meet her. Des she like shoes yet? Most puppies do.

    ReplyDelete